Using a mediator to mediate your and avoiding litigation will save you up to 75%
Of using a lawyer to litigate your divorce. No need to pay retainers to two lawyers
And only pay per session so you control costs and no need to make a large up front
1. Cost per session only R600 a session paid by one party or shared by the two parties.
2. Mediation usually takes less than a total of six sessions.
3. Meetings can be set at your convenience and when funds are available.
4. You control the process not the lawyers.
5. You can get legal advice at any time again save costs.
6. You control time frame from weeks to months depending on complexity and funding.
7. Removes the animosity and aggression from the process
8. Mediator is independent unbiased referee who only guides the process
9. Receive a full report at end of process with a written agreement of all agreed items for the court appearance.
10. All papers prepared as part of service.
11. Confidentiality guaranteed no need to take time off work for meetings we will come to you.
FOR A NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE OF COSTS CONTACT US TODAY.